I’m a fan of journalling to promote mindfulness and this gorgeous guided journal combines two of my favourite things. A journal and nature.
Great for pre-teens and teenagers, it is filled with stunning illustrations by Shannon from Typoflora and designed to gently explore the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way. It also introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit Spot and a senses scan.
Inside you’ll find;
- An overview of how to use the journal.
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages.
- A green time habit calendar.
- Detailed colouring pages.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures.
- Open-ended writing prompts.
- Log pages to record nature sightings.
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity.